From: £85 Double; £60 Single use
Small Double or Single Room. (Enough Room), Situated on the Second Floor at the front of the building.
- It has a feature Georgian window – because of the shape of this window it has not been possible to fit secondary glazing or shutters, so it does have some noise form the road.
- It is known as our ‘Macintosh’ Room because of the curtains and other furniture and artwork, and has been recently refurbished.
- The bed is a Standard double size (4ft 6in).
- The room has a small desk.
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player.
This room has it’s own private shower-room, just two steps away across the landing (we provide slippers and bathrobes). It has a window and natural light.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the only room that is not en-suite. Newton House is a 300-year-old townhouse and does not have a lift.