Price: £115 Double; £95 Single use
Superior Double or Twin (a Roomy Room), Situated on the First Floor at the front, actually over the archway of the original 300-year-old building.
- It has a large window to the front with secondary glazing and heavy curtains.
- It has a feature wall of Lewis & Wood’s Curtis Botanical wallpaper (taken from the original 1787 plates published in the first issue of the Botanical Magazine by the botanist William Curtis).
- It has a zip-and-link Super-King bed (6ft wide) or Twin (2 x 3ft beds).
- It has a large desk, and a separate dressing area leading into the bathroom at the back of the building.
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player and iPod dock.
This room has a large en-suite bathroom with bath-tub and shower over. It has it’s own hot-water supply. It has a window and natural light.
This room interconnects with Room 2. Perfect for a family suite, weddings, or a group of friends.