Family, Superior Double or Twin Stable Room
(a Roomy Room).
A flexible room with ‘Guestbed’ system which can sleep a family of up to four, or can be booked as a Superior Double or a Twin (with zip-and-link Super-King bed (6ft wide) or Twin (2 x 3ft beds).
- This room was converted from the old stables some years ago and has direct access from the courtyard car park at the back, without going into the main house.
- It is decorated in traditional style with blue and gold Provencal-patterned soft furnishings
- It has a work desk, and a comfortable seating area.
- It has a view over the courtyard car park and the remains of our walled garden, and our bird feeding station.
- It has a Flatscreen TV with DVD player and iPod dock.
- This room has it’s own individually-controlled electric heating system.
This room has an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower with grab handles, and an additional grab handle by the toilet. It has a window with natural light.
This room is popular with elderly guests and guests with limited mobility as it has access directly from the courtyard car park (one small step), and level access to the main entrance and to the dining room and sitting room. The bedroom is accessible by wheelchair, but not the bathroom.