A Really Roomy Room (Large Superior Double or Twin) situated on the First Floor at the front. This is our biggest room and was a Principal room of the original 300-year-old building.
- It has a large bay window with secondary glazing and heavy curtains.
- It has a feature wall of Farrow & Ball wallpaper and is painted with Farrow & Ball paint.
- It has separate sleeping, sitting and working areas.
- It has a zip-and-link Super-King bed (6ft wide) or Twin (2 x 3ft beds).
- A large wall-mounted TV.
- Mini-Bar and large free-standing cheval mirror.
This room has a large en-suite shower-room with double-sized shower and ceramic tiles on walls and floor. It has it’s own hot water supply. It has a window and natural light.